Ionization Pilot Burner ZKIH
- Pilot burner with forced air supply
- Capacity 2-7 kW
- Robust design for a long service life
- Diverse possible applications thanks to splash-proof connection housing
- Simple conversion of gas types from natural gas to LPG or town gas
- Reliable electrical ignition thanks to ignition electrode
- Safe flame control thanks to ionization electrode
- Saves space due to compact design
- Different lengths make it suitable for many installation situations
The ionization pilot burner ZKIH is designed for the safe ignition and ionization control of gas burners in conjunction with the automatic burner controls IF, PFU 780 burner control, or PFU 760 burner control.
|FAQ: Kromschröder Product Labels and Type Codes (Blog Post)|
|Pilot Burner ZKIH Brochure|
|Pilot Burner ZKIH Operating Instructions|
|Pilot Burner ZKIH Technical Information|
|Model and Description||Model||Burner Size||Flame tube length||Connection||Price||Cart|
Burner Size: 150mm; Flame tube length: 100mm; Connection: Rp internal thread.
|ZKIH 150/100R||150mm||100mm||Rp internal thread|
Burner Size: 200mm; Flame tube length: 100mm; Connection: Rp internal thread.
|ZKIH 200/100R||200mm||100mm||Rp internal thread|
Burner Size: 300mm; Flame tube length: 100mm; Connection: Rp internal thread.
|ZKIH 300/100R||300mm||100mm||Rp internal thread|
Burner Size: 400mm; Flame tube length: 400mm; Connection: Rp internal thread.
|ZKIH 400/100R||400mm||100mm||Rp internal thread|
Burner Size: 500mm; Flame tube length: 400mm; Connection: Rp internal thread.
|ZKIH 500/100R||500mm||100mm||Rp internal thread|
Jump to ZKIH model page
Click Here for Help choosing which model you need.
(Click here to Close)
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|