Automatic Burner Control Unit IFD 258
- For directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity in continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Continuous self-testing for faults
- Immediate fault lock-out or restart following flame failure available as a switchable function
- Flame control with UV sensor or ionization sensor
- Diverse installation possibilities via holes or snap mechanism for DIN rail
- Space-saving installation on site with IFD 258..I with integrated ignition
- Display for program status and flame signal intensity
- CSA, CE, AGA approvals
The automatic burner control unit IFD 258 ignites and monitors gas burners. Because of its fully electronic design, it reacts quickly to various process requirements and is suitable for frequent cycling operation.
It can be used for directly ignited industrial burners of unlimited capacity. The burners may be modulating or stage-controlled.
The program status and the level of the flame signal can be read directly from the unit. The cut-off point can be set using a potentiometer.
The behavior in the event of flame failure during operation can be selected using a switch. Either an immediate fault lock-out or a restart occurs.
|FAQ: Kromschröder Product Labels and Type Codes (Blog Post)|
|Burner Control IFD Brochure|
|Burner Control IFD Operating Instructions|
|Burner Control IFD Technical Sheet|
|Model and Description||Model||Mains Voltage||Safety time during operation||Trial for Ignition Period||Price||Cart|
Mains Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz; Safety time during operation: 2 seconds; Trial for Ignition Period: 3 seconds.
|IFD 258-3/2Q||120 V AC, 50/60 Hz||2 seconds||3 seconds||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
Mains Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz; Safety time during operation: 2 seconds; Trial for Ignition Period: 5 seconds.
|IFD 258-5/2Q||120 V AC, 50/60 Hz||2 seconds||5 seconds||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
Mains Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz; Safety time during operation: 2 seconds; Trial for Ignition Period: 10 seconds.
|IFD 258-10/2Q||120 V AC, 50/60 Hz||2 seconds||10 seconds||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
|Model and Description||Price||Cart|
Silicone Rubber Cable High Voltage 7mm (priced per foot).
Jump to IFD 258 model page
Click Here for Help choosing which IFD 258 Burner Control you need.
(Click here to Close)
Select desired characteristic
|Blog Home||RSS feed|