Gas/Air Ratio Regulator RAG
- Currently available in ¾",1”, 1½", and 2" NPT
- Equipped with an adjustable bypass
- 7.25 PSI max. inlet pressure (500 mbar)
- 48” w.c. max. air control pressure (120 mbar)
- A metallic mesh filter protects the regulator seat from dirt and debris (filtration grade <1mm)
- Impulse line integrated inside regulator
- Designed to generate low pressure drop and high flow
- Suitable for use with non-aggressive gases. Special versions for aggressive gases (Biogas).
- Features pressure test points in the gas inlet, gas outlet, and air control chamber for connecting manometers, pressure switches, etc.
- Regulators are 100% tested and fully warranted
|Model and Description||Model||Connection||Pe Max||Stock||Price||Cart|
Size 2N; ¾" NPT connections; 7.25 PSI max.
|RAG2N||¾″ NPT||7.25 PSI|
Size 3N; 1" NPT connections; 7.25 PSI max.
|RAG3N||1″ NPT||7.25 PSI|
Size 4N; 1½" NPT connections; 7.25 PSI max.
|RAG4N||1½″ NPT||7.25 PSI|
Size 6N; 2" NPT connections; 7.25 PSI max.
|RAG6N||2″ NPT||7.25 PSI|
The Elektrogas ratio regulator RAG is used to maintain a constant air-gas ratio upstream of gas burners. It is equipped with an adjustable bypass and may be used as a zero governor.
|Gas/Air Ratio Regulator RAG Technical Sheet|