Gas/Air Ratio Regulator RAG
- Currently available in 1” NPT (more NPT sizes coming soon)
- Equipped with an adjustable bypass
- 7.25 PSI max. inlet pressure (500 mbar)
- 48” w.c. max. air control pressure (120 mbar)
- A metallic mesh filter protects the regulator seat from dirt and debris (filtration grade <1mm)
- Impulse line integrated inside regulator
- Designed to generate low pressure drop and high flow
- Suitable for use with non-aggressive gases. Special versions for aggressive gases (Biogas).
- Features pressure test points in the gas inlet, gas outlet, and air control chamber for connecting manometers, pressure switches, etc.
- Regulators are 100% tested and fully warranted
The Elektrogas ratio regulator RAG is used to maintain a constant air-gas ratio upstream of gas burners. It is equipped with an adjustable bypass and may be used as a zero governor.
|Gas/Air Ratio Regulator RAG Technical Sheet|
|Model and Description||Model||Connection||Pe Max||Price||Cart|
Size 3N; 1" NPT connections; 7.25 PSI max.
|RAG3N||1″ NPT||7.25 PSI|
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|