Burner Control Unit BCU 460
- Automatic burner control unit, ignition transformer, indicators, and operating controls are in a space-saving metal housing that replaces the local burner control cabinet
- For use with directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity in intermittent or continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Flame control by UV, ionization, or another option for using the furnace chamber temperature
- Display for the program status, device parameters, and flame signal
- Manual mode for burner adjustment and for diagnostic purposes
- Programming and diagnostic software BCSoft simplifies logistics management
- Spacious connection chamber with plug-in terminal blocks and plug-in cable sockets for quick installation and servicing
- Air valve control in BCU..L relieves the furnace control
- Optional PROFIBUS-DP interface
- FM approved
The BCU (burner control unit) 460 is for directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity (air valve control optional). The unit ignites and monitors gas burners for intermittent or continuous operation. As a result of its fully electronic design, it reacts quickly to various process requirements and is therefore suitable for frequent cycling operation.
It can be used for directly ignited industrial burners of unlimited capacity. The burners may be modulating or step-by-step controlled. The BCU is installed near the burner to be monitored.
On industrial furnaces, the BCU relieves the load on the furnace control by taking over tasks that only relate to the burner, for example it ensures that the burner always ignites in a safe condition after it has been restarted.
The optional air valve control on the BCU..L assists the furnace control for cooling, purging, and capacity control tasks.
The program status, the unit parameters, and the level of the flame signal can be read directly from the unit. The burner can be controlled manually for commissioning and diagnostic purposes.
If the local requirements on the burner control unit change, the BCSoft software can be adjusted to the unit parameters of the application by using the optical interface. Users can see input and output signals and the error history.
|Model and Description||Model||1st trial for Ignition Period||Air Valve Control||PROFIBUS Connection||Additional Signal Distribution||Price||Cart|
1st Trial for Ignition: 5 sec.; No Air Valve Control; No PROFIBUS connection; No additional signal distribution
|BCU 460T-5/2R3||5 sec.||No||No||No|
1st Trial for Ignition: 5 sec.; Air Valve Control; No PROFIBUS connection; No additional signal distribution
|BCU 460T-5/2LR3||5 sec.||Yes||No||No|
1st Trial for Ignition: 10 sec.; Air Valve Control; No PROFIBUS connection; No additional signal distribution
|BCU 460T-10/2LR3||10 sec.||Yes||No||No|
For all other configurations Contact Combustion 911
Jump to BCU 460 model page
Click Here for Help choosing which BCU 460 you need.
(Click here to Close)
Select desired characteristic
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|