Industrial Gas Ignition Transformer TAR-10
TAR-10 ignition transformers are designed to provide a high-energy ignition spark for industrial burners. They can be used in systems which have UV sensors or a second electrode for flame detection. They can also be used in systems where a single electrode rod performs both the ignition and flame sensing duties (spark-and-sense).
Note: The TAR-10 transformer replaces discontinued models, series: TAR-2/4/6/7/8.
- Electric ignition for gas burners
- Electric ignition for diesel burners
- Electric ignition for oil burners
- Ignition and flame detection with single electrode (spark-and-sense)
- Primary voltage: 115 / 230V
- Primary frequency: 50 / 60Hz
- Primary current: 2/1A
- Secondary voltage: 1 x 8KV
- Secondary current: 20mA
- Power consumption: 220VA
- Duty cycle over 3 min. ED: 19% Ta ≤ 35°C
- Mass: 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Power cable length: 18 cm
- Ignition cable connection: self-threading
- Ignition cable type: silicon (external diameter = 7 mm)
- Recommended Ignition cable length: 1 m (max. 5 m)
- Working temperature: -20÷60 °C
- Transformer use: ignition and detection
- Mounting position: any
- Transformer type: winding
- Distance between ignition electrode terminal and burner mass: 3 mm ± 0.5
The TAR-10 ignition transformer can be used with all types of flame control devices and on all types and shapes of electrodes. You can use only one electrode for burner ignition and subsequent flame signal detection.
The connection between the ignition transformer and the burner electrode must be made with specific ignition cable. Silicon-jacketed ignition cable with 7 mm outside diameter is required. The ignition cable offered in the Accessories table meets these requirements.
If greater protection of the ignition transformer is required, the TRAFO enclosure is available with TAR-10 mounted inside. TRAFO is rated IP 54.
|Model and Description||Model||Primary||Secondary||mA||VA||IP Rating||Price||Cart|
|TAR-10 115V 50/60Hz
Primary: 115V 50/60Hz; Secondary: 8 KV; mA: 20; VA: 220; IP Rating: 20
|TAR-10 115V 50/60Hz||115V 50/60Hz||8 KV||20||220||20|
|TAR-10 230V 50/60Hz
Primary: 230V 50/60Hz; Secondary: 8 KV; mA: 20; VA: 220; IP Rating: 20
|TAR-10 230V 50/60Hz||230V 50/60Hz||8 KV||20||220||20|
|TRAFO-TAR-10 115V 50/60Hz
Primary: 115V 50/60Hz; Secondary: 8 KV; mA: 20; VA: 220; IP Rating: 54
|TRAFO-TAR-10 115V 50/60Hz||115V 50/60Hz||8 KV||20||220||54|
|TRAFO-TAR-10 230V 50/60Hz
Primary: 230V 50/60Hz; Secondary: 8 KV; mA: 20; VA: 220; IP Rating: 54
|TRAFO-TAR-10 230V 50/60Hz||230V 50/60Hz||8 KV||20||220||54|
|Model and Description||Price||Cart|
Silicone Rubber Cable High Voltage 7mm (priced per foot).
|Blog Home||RSS feed|