UV Detectors UVS
- The UV sensor monitors the gas burners in intermittent operation
- The burners can either be ignited directly or operated as pilot and main burners
- Suitable for small burners due to high sensitivity
- Virtually immune to interference due to its insensitivity to daylight, infrared radiation and incandescent bulbs
- Maximum safety thanks to protection against discontinuity or short-circuit on the flame signal cable
- Lower logistics costs as the UVS 10 replaces several previous models
- Suits industrial needs due to robust design
- Complies with the requirements of EN 298 in conjunction with Elster Kromschroder automatic burner control units
- UV sensors UVS 1, UVS 6 and UVS 8 can be replaced by using various adapters
The UVS UV detector monitors gas burners of unlimited capacity with or without fan, on hot-air furnaces, gas-fired boilers, industrial furnaces and excess-gas flaring installations in conjunction with the PFU 780 burner control, the PFU 760 burner control, the IFS 110IM burner control or BCU series automatic burner controls.
|FAQ: Kromschröder Product Labels and Type Codes (Blog Post)|
|UV Detector UVS Brochure|
|UV Detector UVS Installation Instructions|
|UV Detector UVS Technical Sheet|
|UVS 10D2||½″ NPT internal thread. Replaces UVS 8T.|
|UVS 10D3||½″ NPT internal thread and cooling air connection.|
|UVS 10D0G1||Rp ½″ internal thread and M20 cable gland. Replaces UVS 6.|
|Model and Description||Price||Cart|
|UVS ACC 01
Replacement UV Tube for UVS 1, 6, 10.
|UVS ACC 02
Quartz glass disc with seals.
Z-Swivel UV Sensor Swivel Fitting, 1/2" NPT
Z-Swivel UV Sensor Swivel Fitting, 3/4" NPT
Z-Swivel UV Sensor Swivel Fitting, 1" NPT
Z-Scope UV Sensor Periscope
Jump to UVS model page
Click Here for Help choosing which model you need.
(Click here to Close)
|Blog Home||RSS feed|