Burner Control Unit BCU 465
- Automatic burner control unit, ignition transformer, indicators, and operating controls are in a space-saving metal housing that replaces the local burner control cabinet
- For directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity in intermittent or continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Monitors proof-of-closure switch (POC) (optional)
- Provides purge timing prior to burner ignition (optional)
- 1400° bypass (optional)
- Flame control by UV, ionization, or another option using the furnace chamber temperature
- Display of the program status, device parameters, and flame signal
- Manual mode for burner adjustment and for diagnostic purposes
- Programming and diagnostic software BCSoft simplifies logistics management
- Spacious connection chamber with plug-in terminal blocks and plug-in cable sockets for quick installation and servicing
- Air valve control in BCU..L relieves the furnace control
- Optional PROFIBUS-DP interface
- FM approved
The BCU (burner control unit) 465 enhances the features of BCU 460 by adding Proof of Closure switch monitoring and purge timing. It is for directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity (air valve control optional). The unit ignites and monitors gas burners for intermittent or continuous operation. As a result of their fully electronic design they react quickly to various process requirements and are therefore suitable for frequent cycling operation.
It can be used for directly ignited industrial burners of unlimited capacity. The burners can be modulating or step-by-step controlled. The BCU is installed near the burner to be monitored.
On industrial furnaces, the BCU relieves the load on the furnace control by taking over tasks that only relate to the burner, for example it ensures that the burner always ignites in a safe condition after it has been restarted.
The optional air valve control on the BCU..L assists the furnace control for cooling, purging, and capacity control tasks.
The program status, the unit parameters, and the level of the flame signal can be read directly from the unit. The burner can be controlled manually for commissioning and diagnostic purposes. If the local requirements on the burner control unit change, the software BCSoft can be adjusted to the unit parameters of the application by using the optical interface.
Users can see input and output signals and the error history.
|Model and Description||Model||1st trial for Ignition Period||Air Valve Control||PROFIBUS Connection||High temperature operation inconjunction with||Position Indicator||Additional signal distribution||Power Management||Price||Cart|
1st Trial for Ignition: 5 sec.; Air Valve Control; Power management via phase
|BCU 460T-5/2LR3-E1||5 sec.||Yes||No||N/A||No||No||Phase||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
1st Trial for Ignition: 5 sec.; Air Valve Control; High temperature operation with ionization sensor UVD; Power management via phase
|BCU 465T-5/2LR3-D3E1||5 sec.||Yes||No||ignition sensor UVD||No||No||Phase||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
1st Trial for Ignition: 5 sec.; Air Valve Control; High temperature operation with ionization sensor UVD; Position indicator feedback; additional signal distribution; Power management via phase
|BCU 465T-5/2LR3-D3OCE1||5 sec.||Yes||No||ignition sensor UVD||Yes||Yes||Phase||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
1st Trial for Ignition: 5 sec.; Air Valve Control; Position indicator feedback; additional signal distribution; Power management via phase
|BCU 465T-5/2LR3-OCE1||5 sec.||Yes||No||N/A||Yes||Yes||Phase||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
For all other configurations Contact Combustion 911
|Blog Home||RSS feed|