Periscope for UV Sensors
- Periscope for UV Sensors for line-of-site positioning (UV sensor sold separately).
- Available in variable lengths β and α (max. combined length of 5 feet) - view larger image
- Available in variable angles θ
- Protects UV sensors in high temperature environments
- Allows convenient line-of-sight positioning
- Suitable for any make/model UV sensor
- Available in 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″ NPT
The Zintronix Z-Scope is a periscope for UV sensors. The angled tube and mirror combination allows you to create convenient line-of-sight positioning, while the stainless steel construction of the tube, along with the ability to distance the UV sensor, helps to protect against excessive temperatures. Please note that UV sensors are sold separately (for example, UVS 10), and that a purge/cooling air connection, which may be needed in your application, is not included.
Z-Scope is a custom item, tailored to your needs. When you click the “Buy Now” button, you’re setting the customization process in motion. Follow the prompts to provide contact, project, and payment details. One of our sales engineers will contact you to collect additional data prior to fabrication of your Z-Scope. Please note that, as the dimensions and weight of your Z-Scope cannot be known at this time, freight charges must be billed either collect or separately.
Jump to UVS model page
Click Here for Help choosing which model you need.
(Click here to Close)
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|