- Operating temperatures of 600°C (1100°F) to 1700°C (3100°F)
- Based on the ZRO2 zirconia oxygen sensor
- Simplest oxygen probe on the market
- Includes digital meter
- Cost-effective and highly reliable
- No maintenance required for hundreds of hours of work (if handled carefully)
- No safety hazard — the maximum voltage a probe can produce is less than the battery!
- Easy to install and easy to read oxidizing/reduction values
- Response time < 1.0 second
The CarboProbe CP is a very simple, low cost oxygen probe with an easy-to-read digital meter displaying oxidation/reduction.
It is especially designed for potters.
NOT FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
The CarboProbe CP is supplied without a thermocouple.
The advantages of measurement of oxidation/reduction include:
- Fuel savings – An economical firing depends on supplying enough oxygen, without waste of energy from heating excess air.
- Reliable glaze colours – Knowing the right level of reduction every firing gives you the colors you want, firing after firing.
- Reduced air pollution – Use the CP Probe as a guide for stoking wood-fired kilns to reduce wood consumption and unnecessary ash and smoke.
This probe is based on the ZRO2 zirconia oxygen sensor.
|CarboProbe CP Brochure|
|Installation Instructions for CarboProbe CP|
|CarboProbe CP Technical Sheet|
|Model and Description||Model||Length (mm)||Thermocouple Type||Price||Cart|
|CarboProbe CP, 200 mm (7.9")||CarboProbe CP||200||None||Contact Us|
|CarboProbe CP, 300 mm (11.8")||CarboProbe CP||300||None||Contact Us|
|CarboProbe CP, 400 mm (15.7")||CarboProbe CP||400||None||Contact Us|
|CarboProbe CP, 500 mm (19.7")||CarboProbe CP||500||None||Contact Us|
For all other configurations Contact Combustion 911
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|