PF-19 Burner Control PFU 780 LND 10/2
- For pilot and main burners of unlimited capacity in intermittent operation or in continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Plug-in function unit for mounting in 19″ module subracks
- Separate flame control for pilot burner and main burner by UV, ionization or a further option of using the furnace chamber temperature
- Programming and diagnostic software BCSoft simplifies logistics management
- Display of the program status, unit parameters, and flame signal; manual mode for burner adjustment and for diagnostic purposes
- Air valve control relieves the furnace control
- FM approved
|Model and Description||Price||Cart|
Optical Adapter for BC Soft with USB interface, includes CD-ROM
Click on images for close-up view.
|Mains voltage:||110/120 V AC, -15/+10%, 50/60 Hz,
for grounded and ungrounded mains.
|Power consumption:||< 8 VA.|
|Control Inputs: Input voltage/current:||Pilot burner, main burner, air valve, multi-flame control and
24 V DC, ± 10%, < 7 mA per input.
Input voltage for safety interlocks, digital input DI and purge = mains voltage.
|Input voltage of signal inputs:||110/120 V AC Signal "1": 80-132V (50/60Hz)
110/120 V AC Signal "0": 0-20V (50/60Hz)
Inherent current (Signal "1"): typ. 5 mA
|Output voltage for voltage-related outputs:||mains voltage|
|Contact rating:||Gas valve V1, V2: Max. 1 A resistive; Max. 1 A cos ϕ 0.3
Air valve: Max. 1 A resistive; Max. 1 A cos ϕ 0.3
Ignition: Max. 1 A resistive; Max. 1 A cos ϕ 0.3
Number of operating cycles: Max. 1,000,000 typically 400,000; Max. 250,000, typically 100,000
|Output current:||max. 2 A per output, but total current for valves
and ignition transformer max. 2.5 A.
|Number of operating cycles:||Mains switch: 1000
Reset/Information button: 1000
|Signalling contacts:||max. 24 V, 1 A.|
|Flame control:||Sensor voltage: approx. 230 V AC.
Sensor current: > 1 μA,
Length of sensor cable: max. 100 m.
|Fuse in unit:||F1: 3.15 A, slow-acting, H pursuant to IEC 127-2/5,
F2: 3.15 A, slow-acting, H pursuant to IEC 127-2/5.
|Ambient temperature:||-20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F), no condensation|
|Enclosure:||IP 20 pursuant to IEC 529.|
|Input/Output safety circuit:||See connection diagrams in documentation|
|Weight:||approx. 650 g (23 oz.)|
Jump to PF-19 Module page
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|