Recuperated Gas Burner ETAMAT RHGBS
- New high-velocity burner with integrated metal foamed recuperator for excellent heat recovery
- Special burner housing
- Combustion efficiency up to 90%
- Reduction in exhaust gas outlet temperature after the burner to below 300°C
- Multi-stage combustion
- Compact unit in modular design with separate cooling air connection, direct flame monitoring with ignition electrode in single-electrode mode
- Use for both new installations and for retrofit of burners with finned recuperator for subsequent increase of efficiency
- Very low noise level: below 60 dB (A)
NOXMAT®’s ETAMAT RHGBS high-velocity, recuperated gas burner is designed for the direct or indirect heating of industrial furnaces in a number of applications.
|Model and Description||Model||nominal thermal capacity||minimum thermal capacity||Gas Type||nominal connected gas pressure||nominal connected air pressure||maximum temperature||insertion length||Price||Cart|
|ETAMAT RHGBS 25
25 kW (85,000 BTU/h) nominal thermal capacity; 10 kW (35,000 BTU/h) minimal thermal capacity; 8 kPa (32”w.c.) nominal connected gas pressure; 10 kPa (40”w.c.) nominal connected air pressure; 1050°C (1920°F) max. temperature; 560 mm insertion length; For natural gas, liquid propane gas
|ETAMAT RHGBS 25||25 kW (85,000 BTU/h)||10 kW (35,000 BTU/h)||Natural Gas, liquid propane gas||8 kPa (32"w.c.)||10 kPa (40"w.c.)||1050°C (1920°F)||560 mm||Contact Us||Not available for online purchase.|
For all other configurations and spare parts Contact Combustion 911
|Model and Description||Price||Cart|
Silicon Rubber Cable High Voltage 7mm (priced per foot).
UV sensor monitors gas burners in intermittent operation. ½″ NPT internal thread. Replaces UVS 8T.
UV sensor monitors gas burners in intermittent operation. ½″ NPT internal thread and cooling air connection.
UV sensor monitors gas burners in intermittent operation. Rp ½″ internal thread and M20 cable gland. Replaces UVS 6.
Latest Blog Post
- Use the ZI-808 From the Internet
One of the most exciting features of the ZI-808 is its built-in web server. Its user interface is designed like a standard web page and embedded into the instrument. That means that any device that can open a web page can use it. Desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox. read full post
|Blog Home||RSS feed|